These are the guidelines for the free classifieds program. If your ad does not fit these guidelines, you will need to place a regular paid-for classified ad. Regular classified ads cannot be submitted online at this time. Please call our office 641-456-2585.
1. The ad must be a private party for sale item only. That means the ad cannot promote a local business (brick and mortar, online, or home-based business) or its items for sale. Garage sales, thank yous, help wanted notices, fund raisers, etc., are not eligible under the program.
2. The value of the item being sold must be less than $75 with the price being listed in the ad.
3. The customer may only place one free classified per month.
4. The customer may only place on item per ad.
5. The ad can run up to three consecutive weeks at no charge. Customers wishing to run the ad for longer than that period will be subject to the regular classified rate beginning the forth consecutive week. (Please call the office if you wish your ad to run longer than three weeks.)
6. The ad must be 20 words or less. Please count before you submit or we will edit your listing down to 20 words.
If your ad still fits these six guidelines above, please enter your information below and click submit when finished.